Results of Long-Term Measuring Tension Fluctuation on Electrolytic Cells
Radiooptics # 06, November 2015
1 Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Moscow, Russia
The paper presents the comparison results of recorded Kulbak’s measures of tension fluctuations in small volumes of electrolyte in two independent electrolytic cells and as well as the external meteorological processes. The electrolytic cells represent two vessels with the distilled water separated by a mylar film of μm thickness, having openings (thin channels) with a diameter of 0.2 - 0.4 μm. The electrolyte volume in the thin channels is about 10-14 m3 that corresponds to the number of ions in the specified electrolyte volume 1010. In each of vessels there are graphite electrodes connected to the amplifier input and further read out by computer. Thus, 1800000 values per minute are read out. The received tension fluctuation values per minute allowed us to calculate the Kulak’s measures for two experimental units. Experiments were conducted within the period from March 20, 2011 to April 8, 2015. Thus, the total length of the processed records made 31084 hours or 1295 days. The analysis of results of experiments allowed us to draw a conclusion on the impact of external dissipative processes on nature of ion fluctuations in electrolyte. It has been found that there is a mutual correlation of Kulbak’s measures for two independent units. The paper defines correlation coefficients of Kulbak’s measures of tension fluctuations, meteorological factors, and density of entropy production when transforming sunlight into the thermal radiation of the Earth. References
It is shown that with the steam-saturation temperature values in the atmosphere, absolute humidity, and density of entropy production the correlation coefficients of recorded Kulbak’s measures are the greatest. Coefficients of regression of Kulbak’s measures and values of various meteorological factors are calculated, and it is shown that at band-pass filtering of signals in the range of periods from 1 to 25 days these coefficients are decreased by 3-5 times as compared to a low-frequency filtration with the threshold period of 10 days. The observed effects can be considered as the hypotheses to explain mechanisms associated with nonlocal complexity of macroscopic system states or with impact of external dissipative processes on the intensity of Poisson fluctuations of periods between ion-ion collisions in electrolyte with environment particles.
- Julsgaard B., Kozhelkin A., Polsik E.S. Experimental long lived entanglement of two macroscopic objects. Nature, 2001, vol. 413, pp. 400-403.
- Xu H., Strauch F.W., Dutta S.K. et al. Spectroscopy of three-particle entanglement in a macroscopic superconducting circuit. Physical Review Letters, 2005, vol. 94, pp. 024003-1-4.
- Benatti F., Floreanini R., Piani M. Environment induced entanglement in Markovian dissipative dynamics. Physical Review Letters, 2003, vol. 91, pp. 070402-4.
- Dur W., Briegel H.J. Stability of macroscopic entanglement under decoherense. Physical Review Letters, 2004, vol. 92, pp. 1804031-4.
- Basharov A.M. Decoherence and confusing at radiative decay of biatomic system. Zhurnal eksperimental'noy i teoreticheskoy fiziki = Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, 2002, vol. 121, no. 6, pp. 1249–1260. (in Russian).
- Jakobczyk L. Entangling two qubits by dissipation. The Journal of Physics A, 2002, vol. 35, pp. 6383-6391.
- Korotaev S.M., Morozov A.N., Serdyuk V.O., Sorokin M.O. Manifestation of the Macroscopic Nonlocality in Some Natural Dissipation Processes. Izvestiya VUZov. Fizika , 2002, no. 5, pp. 3-14. (in Russian). (English version of journal: Russian Physics Journal , 2002, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 431-444. DOI: 10.1023/A:1021091202468 )
- Korotaev S.M., Morozov A.N., Serdyuk V.O., Gorokhov J.V., Machinin V.A. Experimental study of macroscopic nonlocality of large-scale natural dissipative processes. NeuroQuantology, 2005, no. 4, pp. 275-294.
- Korotaev S.M., Morozov A.N., Serdyuk V.O., Gorokhov J.V., Fillippov B.P., Machinin V.A. Experimental study of advanced nonlocal correlations of the process of solar activity. Izvestiya VUZov. Fizika, 2007, no. 4, pp. 26-33. (English version of journal: Russian Physics Journal, 2007, vol. 50, iss. 4, pp. 333-341. DOI: 10.1007/s11182-007-0046-z
- Korotaev S.M., Budnev N.M., Serdyuk V.O., Gorokhov Yu.V., Kiktenko Ye.O., Panfilov A.I. The Baikal experiment regarding the observations of leading nonlocal correlations of large-scale processes. Vestnik MGTU im. N.E. Baumana. Ser. Estestvennye nauki = Ser. Natural Sciences , 2014, no. 1, pp. 35-53. (in Russian).
- Morozov A.N. Theory applications of non-Markovian processes in describing of Brownian motion. Zhurnal Eksperimental'noy i Teoreticheskoy Fiziki = Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, 1996, vol. 109, no. 4, pp. 1304–1315. (in Russian).
- Morozov A.N., Skripkin A.V. Spherical particle Brownian motion in viscous medium as non-Markovian random process. Physics Letters A, 2011, vol. 375, pp. 4113-4115. DOI:10.1016/j.physleta.2011.10.001
- Morozov A.N. Neobratimye protsessy i brounovskoe dvizhenie [Irreversible processes and Brownian motion]. Moscow, Bauman MGTU Publ., 1997. 332 p. (in Russian).
- Morozov A.N. Preliminary Results of Recording the Kullback Measure of Voltage Fluctuations on Electrolytic Cell. Vestnik MGTU im. N.E. Baumana. Ser. Estestvennye nauki = Ser. Natural Sciences , 2011, no. 2, pp. 16-24. (in Russian).
- Zaripov R.G. Novye mery i metody v teorii informatsii [New measures and technics in Information theory]. Kazan’, Tupolev KNRTU-KAI Publ., 2005. 364 p. (in Russian).
- Klimontovich Yu.L. Turbulentnoe dvizhenie i struktura khaosa: Novyi podkhod k statisticheskoi teorii otkrytykh system[String motion and structure of chaos: New approach to statistic theory of open systems]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1990. 320 p. (in Russian).
- Sonntag D. Advancements in the field of hygrometry. Meteorologische Zeitschrift, N. F. 1994, vol. 3, pp. 51-66.
- Murphy D.M., Koop T. Review of the vapor pressures of ice and supercooled water for atmospheric applications. Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society, 2005, vol. 31, pp. 1539-1565.
- Morozov A.N. Application of the Kullback measure for estimation of long-term variations in voltage fluctuations on the electrolytic cell. Vestnik MGTU im. N.E. Baumana. Ser. Estestvennye nauki = Ser. Natural Sciences, 2013, no. 3, pp. 52-61. (in Russian).
- Morozov A.N. The dependance of Kullbach's measures of electric strength fluctuation of electrolity cells on meteorogical factors. Vestnik MGTU im. N.E. Baumana. Ser. Estestvennye nauki = Ser. Natural Sciences, 2015, no. 3, pp. 47-57. (in Russian).
- Morozov A.N. The influence of meteorological factors on the long-period variation of the Kullback measure of voltage fluctuations on the electrolytic cells. Vestnik MGTU im. N.E. Baumana, Ser. Estestvtnnet nauki= Ser. Natural Sciences, 2015, no. 4, pp. 57–66. (in Russian).
- Kondepudi D., Prigogine I. Modern Thermodynamics. From Heat Engines to Dissipative Structures. John Wiley & Sons, 1998. 506 p. (Russ. ed.: Sovremennaya termodinamika. Ot teplovykh dvigatelei do dissipativnykh struktur. Moscow, Mir Publ., 2002. 462 p.).
- Izakov N. Self-organization and information for planets and ecosystems. Uspekhi fizicheskikh nauk, 1997, vol. 167, no. 10, pp. 1087-1094. (in Russian). (English version of journal: Physics-Uspekhi, 1997, vol. 40, no. 10, pp. 1035-1042.)
- Max J. Metody i tekhnika obrabotki signalov pri fizicheskikh izmereniyakh. Tom 1. Moscow, Mir Publ., 1983. 312 p. (in Russian). [Fr. ed.: Mґothodes et techniques de traitement du signal et applications aux mesures physiques. Paris, Masson, 1981, 238 p. Eng. ed.: Methods and Techniques of Signal Processing in Physical Measurements].
- Jahnke E., Emde F., Lesh F. Spetsial’nye funktsii. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1977. 344 p. (in Russian). [Ger. ed.: HЁoherer Funktionen. Stuttgart: B.G. Teubner Verlagsgesellschaft, 1960. Eng. ed.: Tables of higher functions. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1960].
- Morozov A.N. Stationary fluctuation distributions of Brownian particle velocity in a medium with fluctuating viscous friction coefficient. Vestnik MGTU im. N.E. Baumana, Ser, Estestvennie nauki = Ser. Natural Sciences, 2014, no. 3, pp. 26–38. (in Russian).